As a NGO at the UN
As an NGO (non-governmental organization), the S.E.R. Foundation since 2003 Advisory status at ECOSOC, the Economic and Social Council of the UN. Through attending UN conferences and working with UN departments and NGOs, she helps spread the goals of the United Nations on the focus of reconciliation by:
- presents exemplary projects for the realization of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs),
- in cooperation with partner organizations different aspects of reconciliation are highlighted in workshops,
- as a continuation of the UN International Year of Reconciliation, annually awards prizes to outstanding projects in the field of reconciliation in a wide variety of areas,
- organized “round tables” on the topic of reconciliation at different places in the world,
- Representatives sent to the UN in New York, Geneva and Vienna.
All international activities of S.E.R. Foundations can be found at www.ser-foundation.org